October 7, 2017 – Team ICE presented another interactive workshop for SHEafter, Mind/Body Wellness for breast cancer survivors.
Stress is actually a normal part of life, but an uncontrollable relationship with stress is very unhealthy. It affects our body’s functioning and creates mental and emotional upheaval in the short-term, and catastrophic consequences in the long-term. This interactive seminar covered the following:
- Common effects of stress on the body, mind and behavior
- The good and bad side of stress
- The relationship between emotions and stress
- Factors that zap your energy and put you into a stress reaction
- Relationship between change and stress
- Development of a strategy that helps you respond effectively to ANY stressful situation.
Many thanks again to SHEafter for inviting us to share this valuable information at this event!!